Saturday, April 7, 2012

UPDATE: Café de Mieux カフェドミゥ 022-712-2455

**Please check my previous post on Café de Mieux HERE for more information.
Wow!  What a meal!  Then again, that’s always the case when you eat at Café de Mieux.
My wife and I actually ordered the same thing as I wrote about in my original post of this restaurant, so I didn’t take any photographs of the meal.  But like I mentioned before, the menu often changes here and so it did tonight.   Only one meat option was offered this evening and it was listed as chicken with anchovy sauce.  But since seafood and I don’t go well together I asked if there was anything they could do for me.  They served me the chicken with the mustard sauce that I love and it was fantastic!
As we were dining, a customer at the table next to ours was enjoying a chocolate tart and its wonderful aroma wafted through the air.   It was too tempting to pass up so I ordered it while my wife chose the ミル crepe pie.
But when I received my serving there was no whiff wafting, nor was there any ice cream that I had seen on the other man’s plate.  So I asked, “Where’s the ice cream?”  Apparently, you have to request for the tart to be heated, then they’ll slap on some ice cream.  But the kind proprietress soon returned with what I wanted and it was worth the wait!  It was wonderful!

Chocolate Tart

The deep, rich, flavorful coffee just added the perfect touch, and apparently the chai was aces, too!
You know that feeling when you've just finished an absolutely marvelous meal, well, that's the way we waddled out of there.
Thank you, again, Café de Mieux!

ミル Crepe Pie

Chailicious!




View Larger Map

No comments: